Quick and Easy PC Repair
Today’s user guide is designed to help you when you get an error in the Start Menu when you try to pin a program.
Department ID: 6f05d02cda060f78
The first thing I do when I set up a new computeror just repairing it is setting it up! Pin your most used apps to the main Start menu. I usually like to keep my desktop clean, so I’ve found that using the start menu to customize app access means my personal computer stays clean and you can easily access it when I’m 10 and have there are other applications. active or just 1 Pinning apps this way saves users from having to find the programs they use most in the Start menu. It also annoys me a little that my start menu keeps changing because I refer to it as a program in and of itself so often.
The Start Menu in Windows 10 allows you to create your own custom menus. You should create your own template groups, which will allow you to place software icons in appropriate or thematic “groups”. The start menu is divided into three areas at once. On the other hand, you will find smaller icons that give you quick accessto your settings, file explorer, settings, and power switch. In the middle is my alphabetical list of programs and applications that you can purchase for your computer. You can view pinned manuals or apps if you wish.
- Click the “Start Diet” button located in the lower left corner of the current screen.
- Scroll down the alphabetical list until customers find a program they want to access more quickly, such as Excel 2016.
Group Apps In The Start Menu
Can you pin a shortcut to Start menu?
Minimize your File Explorer window, find your shortcut you placed on your desktop, cut and paste it into your Applications folder. Next, open the Start menu and find your shortcut in the list of applications. Right-click or tap and hold it, then tap Pin to open the menu.
Once you’ve pinned courses to the Start menu, you can move them around to arrange them more individually.
- Click the start button and adjust the mouse position, click and drag the icon of each individual application to the desired location A different place.
- If the application is displayed separately from other applications, hover over the icon until the tooltip for the specific group of names appears start=”3″>
- Click on the time to highlight the group leader’s name
- Enter a suitable name for the new group, eg. Microsoft Office 2016
- I’ve organized my Start menu so that I can easily find the programs and utilities I need
I hope you found this article helpful. By customizing your personal start menu, you save precious time every day, which is worth 5-10 tweaks that could save you time. If you have any questions about how to make your tasks more efficient, please feel free to contact me. If you liked this customization, you will also enjoy my article on how to create your own plugin in the Windows 10 menu.
How do I pin a shortcut to the Start menu in Windows 10?
Select Start > All Apps.Properly press and hold the app (or right-click).Select Pin to get started.